The Port Network Authority of the Eastern Adriatic Sea participates as a partner in the “POSIDON – POlluted Site DecontaminatiON” project, co-funded by the Horizon 2020 Programme.
POSIDON partners are committed towards the joint development of innovative and sustainable solutions aimed at overcoming the issue of soil contamination in brownfields, through the use of the Pre-commercial Procurement (PCP) instrument.
The project implementation covers 50 months (01/02/2018 – 31/03/2022) and gathers a number of partners, specifically:
- AREA Science Park (Lead Partner – Italy)
- Bedin Sara (Italy)
- Port Network Authority of the Eastern Adriatic Sea (Italy)
- Municipality of Bilbao (Spain)
- Ihobe SA
- Tecnalia Research&Innovation (Spain)
- Moragues and Scade Abogados SA (Spain)
- Centre of Environmental Studies (Spain)
- Baia do Tejo SA (Portugal)
- Spaque S.A. (Belgium)
The project total budget amounts to 6.190.075,00 Euros, out of which 4.801.000,00 euros will be managed by the Port Network Authority of the Eastern Adriatic Sea that will act as Lead Procurer.